“What Can I Talk About?”
While my interviews are often fun, free-ranging affairs, here are my “wheelhouse” topics—with multiple topics often covered in one interview:
1) Hypnotherapy for creating abundance and financial success
We all want more financial abundance and greater personal success, but many limit their potential with self-sabotaging habits that keep them from doing the things they need to do to succeed.
Those destructive habits spring from negative beliefs (i.e., “I’m not worthy of having the things I want”) that can unconsciously keep you from creating a life of happiness, joy and financial success.
2) Hypnotherapy gets FAST Results
Clients often see improvement in only a few sessions—sometimes just one! Other “talking” professions typically require months or years to deliver tangible progress.
3) The actual steps your listeners can take to get “unstuck”:
4) Hypnotherapy for past-life regressions
- Identify and release limiting beliefs and negative thinking
- Help retrain the mind for prosperity consciousness and financial freedom
- Help business owners and sales staff connect with their most ideal clients
- Become a magnet for opportunities and success
We’ve all had flashes of Deja vu about a person or place. On your show, I’ll answer questions like:
5) How to create a successful healing art practice
- How do I know if past-life-regression therapy can help me with my current struggles?
- Have I lived previous lives with my current friends and family?
- Are parallel lives real and how do I know if I am living one now?
Do your listeners dream of turning their metaphysical gifts into a successful healing practice, but lack the confidence and skill to make that happen?
As a thriving “been-there-done-that” healer with both the healing gifts and business smarts, I can share with your listeners why limiting beliefs about money and a lack of confidence may be holding them back.
By helping them identify and release those hobbling beliefs, they can create that thriving business—faster than they ever thought possible.
Need a Guest to Fill a Last-Minute Cancellation?
I love “saving the day,” and you may even be glad it didn’t work out with the other guest! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (760) 803-2841.
Ready to Book Me?
Smart move! Just email me at email@example.com or call me directly at (760) 803-2841.